Hey everyone! Today come back for a very special post, I will present you my favorite recipe for winter time: cinnamon cookies! It’s super easy and quick because honestly, I’m not very talented for cooking… I hope you will enjoy it and let’s begin!
For 12 cookies you will need:
- an egg
- 1/3 cup of butter (80g or 2,8 oz)
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar (125g or 4,4 oz)
- 1 table spoon of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup and 1/3 of flour (160g or 5,6oz)
- 1 table spoon of cinnamon
- 1 tea spoon of yeast powder
- 1 tea spoon of powdered vanilla flavor
- 1 pinch of salt
First, you have to mix all the dry ingredients together. Then you just have to add the liquid ingredients (softened butter and the egg) When it’s done, you have to make little balls with the mix. Put it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 356° F (180° C).And here you are, you have your homemade cinnamon cookies! I advice you to eat it with your tea it’s such sooo good!
I hope you enjoyed it, do not hesitate to tell me in the comments if you like that kind of post or anything else. And of course …